WWE News & Updates

• Thread starter Gagan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 961
  • Views: Views 100,380
Moving to FOX may not be as good of an idea as it sounds for Smackdown LIVE
With Smackdown LIVE moving to FOX next year, everything may not be as good as it sounds on paper.

With the announcement of WWE signing a deal with FOX to air SmackDown, which begins in October of 2019, there are many questions left to be answered, such as what day will SmackDown air, rumors say it will be Friday, but nothing is confirmed. Also, will it be live or tape-delayed like it was before the move to USA Network? And will major stars move to SmackDown like Roman Reigns or Brock Lesnar to make it the "A Show". With these questions, it makes one wonder if moving to FOX is as good of an idea as it seems now?

Moving to FOX may not be as good of an idea as it sounds for Smackdown LIVE

WWE News: All WWE PPVs get a new start time and they could all run for four hours
News has broken that WWE's pay-per-views have a new time slot!

It has been confirmed today that ALL pay-per-views WWE stages from Money In The Bank going forward will have a 7 pm ET start time, with several sources claiming that all shows will now be four hours long, with the big four being five hours long as standard.

7 pm ET means the start time will be 4 pm PT, midnight GMT, and a 4:30 am start in India - not including pre-shows.

WWE legend Shawn Michaels hints at 'one more match' after eight years in retirement

fxJkyYt.jpg

WWE legend Shawn Michaels has hinted he could come out of retirement and compete in a one-off match for the first time since 2010.

"If it was the Shawn Michaels of 10 years ago I would love to have gotten in the ring with so many of the guys that are competing today," he said.

"AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan would be good, and then there's the guys in NXT too. Someone like a Johnny Gargano would be fantastic.

"But for a one-off match now, I'd need it to be a tag-team match where Hunter (Triple H) and I can just do a few crotch chops and have some fun."

Rey Mysterio announced for WWE 2K19

As WWE continues to make announcements for the release of the 2K19 video game, the company announced an interesting pre-order bonus during Monday Night Raw.

Rey Mysterio will return to 2K games as pre-order exclusive for WWE 2K19 - marking the first time he will be featured in a WWE video game in four years.

WWE News: Rey Mysterio announced for WWE 2K19

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock