WWE News & Updates

• Thread starter Gagan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 956
  • Views: Views 98,212
Taker has been announced for the final SmackDown episode before Survivor Series, which is the November 15th episode from Wilkes-Barre, PA. He's likely being brought in because this is the 900th episode of SmackDown, not for the Survivor Series build but anything is possible. There's also speculation that this could be the kickoff to his WrestleMania 33 angle.

The Deadman has been off WWE TV since WrestleMania 32, where he defeated Shane McMahon inside Hell In a Cell.

#BillGoldberg trending on Top....... :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya

OKkWYKa.jpg

Early WWE Survivor Series Betting Odds: Who Is Favored To Win Brock Lesnar Vs. Goldberg, RAW Vs. SD!

A quick note on betting odds, a minus sign indicates the favorite with the following number representing how favored the competitor while the plus sign designated the underdog. If you were to bet on a favorite like Lesnar, you would have to bet $320 to earn $100 on his win. If you were to take the underdog, in this case Goldberg, you would make $210 of of a $100 bet if he won.
RAW Vs. SmackDown 5-on-5 Mens' Elimination Match
Team Smackdown -140 (5/7)
Team Raw EVEN (1/1)
RAW Vs. SmackDown 5-on-5 Womens' Elimination Match
Team Raw -140 (5/7)
Team Smackdown EVEN (1/1)
RAW Vs. SmackDown 10-on-10 Tag Elimination Match
Team Raw -275 (4/11)
Team Smackdown +180 (9/5)
Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg
Brock Lesnar -320 (5/16)
Goldberg +210 (21/10)
WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Kalisto -400 (1/4)
Brian Kendrick +250 (5/2)
WWE Intercontinental Championship
Sami Zayn -325 (4/13)
The Miz +220 (11/5)

Goldberg injured just days from WWE Survivor Series 2016

Bill Goldberg who is set to face the beast incarnate Brock Lesnar at WWE Survivor Series 2016 this Sunday. Rumors has it that Goldberg might not be 100 percent fit going into the survivor series.

Goldberg confirmed the injury reports to NBC Sports that he suffered an injury as the former WCW champion fought off several “security guards” in order to clear the ring to confront Lesnar.

“My body feels horrible. I tweaked my shoulder last night (on Raw),” Goldberg said. “But that doesn’t mean in five days that I’m not going to come out kicking and taking names like I always do.”

The man the myth Goldberg will be going through the match even though he is not 100 percent fit.

Its been 12 years or so since Goldberg had a match in the squared circle, making him injury prone because of the ring rust.

WWE hurried the match as soon as they signed Goldberg back to the roster. They should have at least give him until Royal Rumble to shake off that ring rust.

Lets hope that this alteration between the two behemoths turn out to good because people might remember the first match between the two as a train wreck when they squared off at the grandest stage of them all ‘ Wrestle Mania 20’.

Will Goldberg be able to make it out in one piece this Survivor Series? Or will the beast be able to conquer the myth they called Goldberg?

Either way its going to be a pretty physical match this Sunday.
Goldberg injured just days from WWE Survivor Series 2016 | Aaj News

- WWE has a new poll asking fans which UFC fighter they would like to see in a WWE ring - Conor McGregor, Ronda Rousey, Daniel Cormier, Paige VanZant or Anderson Silva. As of this writing, 46% went with Rousey while 41% voted for Conor, 6% voted for Silva and 4% for VanZant.

Goldberg defeated Brock in less than 3 minutes at Survivor Series main event..

umeshg729 said:
Goldberg defeated Brock in less than 3 minutes at Survivor Series main event..

Yes bro, Goldberg suffering from shoulder injury & he is not perfectly alright for competing with Lesnar so writers decided it as a short match. And there will be a rematch in Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania...

Big News On Bill Goldberg And The WWE Royal Rumble

Bill Goldberg has agreed to work the 2017 WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view from the Alamodome in San Antonio, according to a new report from James McKenna at Pro Wrestling Sheet . This could be why WWE booked Goldberg to look so strong as he squashed Brock Lesnar at tonight's Survivor Series pay-per-view in Toronto.

Goldberg reportedly made the deal this week and will be participating in the 30-man Rumble main event for just the second time in his career. No word yet on a potential WrestleMania 33 match but anything is possible.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock