WWE legend Bret Hart returns to 'Monday Night Raw' in Montreal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anirudha

Banned
Reaction score
Pro wrestling icon Bret “The Hitman” Hart returned to the ring Monday night in the city that defined his illustrious career. At Survivor Series in 1997 at the Bell Centre, Hart lost his then-WWF title to Shawn Michaels in the “Montreal Screwjob” — Vince McMahon ordered referee Earl Hebner to end the match early, unbeknownst to Hart, causing him to lose his title in his home country. The scandal led to Hart departing the company for WCW after 14 years in the WWF.

Raw returned to the Bell Centre Monday, and Hart, now 57 years old, was given an ovation by fans.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/07/wwe-bret-hart-return-raw-montreal-screwjob

Re: RE: WWE legend Bret Hart returns to 'Monday Night Raw' in Montreal

geekvishal said:
People still watch WWE?
Me too watch bro.:hello

I dont watch these days... but yes, while surfing, if I happen to see it on tv, sometimes I do watch for few mins :k

It is really good to know that people still watch WWE. I used to watch a lot when I was a kid. I would also buy the trump cards and play for hours with my friends. :D

geekvishal said:
It is really good to know that people still watch WWE. I used to watch a lot when I was a kid. I would also buy the trump cards and play for hours with my friends. :D

Me too buddy:wlcm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock