WWE Battleground 2015 : Results ''Phenom Returns''

ABCDEFGH said:
Then also post the link of the original article :p

It was on a kind of slide-show format ! U need to go through dozen of slides to get complete results :shy:shy:tup

shawl_who said:
:no bro, KO is going nowhere... but ultimately Cens had to get d last laugh :s

Thats how it works in wwe... big players loose a match or two, but win d last battle. :(

no WWE just keeps sucking ...... just because a few kids buy cena merchandise he gets all the win.. whenn was the last time someone won against him as a heel.. its becoming very boring..

Shadow said:
no WWE just keeps sucking ...... just because a few kids buy cena merchandise he gets all the win.. whenn was the last time someone won against him as a heel.. its becoming very boring..

I think brock did.. when he just squashed him at SS 2014 :nj

shawl_who said:
I think brock did.. when he just squashed him at SS 2014 :nj

Brock is never a proper heel... he is guy who comes and goes when he wants..

Shadow said:
Brock is never a proper heel... he is guy who comes and goes when he wants..

why !! A heel is a heel, whether part time or full time :p
He potrays negative character, and his mngr, paul heyman is one of d greatest heel mngrs of all time. ;)

shawl_who said:
why !! A heel is a heel, whether part time or full time :p
He potrays negative character, and his mngr, paul heyman is one of d greatest heel mngrs of all time. ;)

No I disagree Brock can never have a lasting impact like a permanent heel can have... now that he was getting crowd support, but WWE put him against taker... does that mean taker takes the heel role or Brock becomes heel for no reason at all,???

WWE lacks good heel characters at the time..
rusev has become meaningless after his loss to cena.. now ko also has become the same...
sheamus's looks are more talked about than his characters...
Seth and authority have got boring .. has beeenn going on for too long...
miz does a good job but is becoming repetitive..
and Wyatt, well he is in a league of his own...he can't be termed as heel or face. . he is a bit of both..

Heels have been Gold-dust in WWE recent times !!!

Orton is one of the best though he often turned as Face , but Viper is Legend Killer.

Edge another fan-favorite heel.

Not many others to mention in ''PG era'' :hehe

Shadow said:
No I disagree Brock can never have a lasting impact like a permanent heel can have... now that he was getting crowd support, but WWE put him against taker... does that mean taker takes the heel role or Brock becomes heel for no reason at all,???

WWE lacks good heel characters at the time..
rusev has become meaningless after his loss to cena.. now ko also has become the same...
sheamus's looks are more talked about than his characters...
Seth and authority have got boring .. has beeenn going on for too long...
miz does a good job but is becoming repetitive..
and Wyatt, well he is in a league of his own...he can't be termed as heel or face. . he is a bit of both..

Brock will take d role of heel, when taker is opposite him.

Brock was always a heel, when he came back... but ppl like him bcoz of d fact, that he destroys opponents.. and ppl want to see that.

Someone, who is invincible, someone who can intimidate opponents, thats why brock has ppl support. :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock