WrestleMania XL

somnath chakraborty

Contributor
Reaction score
Rock vs Roman in WrestleMania

As codey confirmed he will not go against Roman in WrestleMania

ApGAV0X.jpg

Rock alongwith Hulk Hogan has been the most over glorified wrestler in WWE history.The dude could barely wrestle but had fantastic ring presence and excellent mike skills.When i was a kid i used to wonder how someone can defeat another wrestler using a stupid move like People's elbow :)

Rock alongwith Hulk Hogan has been the most over glorified wrestler in WWE history.The dude could barely wrestle but had fantastic ring presence and excellent mike skills.When i was a kid i used to wonder how someone can defeat another wrestler using a stupid move like People's elbow :)
My life was ruined when I find out it's actually scripted. Everyone from dad to uncle kept saying it's making games. I was like, yeah.

My life was ruined when I find out it's actually scripted. Everyone from dad to uncle kept saying it's making games. I was like, yeah.
Exactly though there were number of incidents which made me suspect that the matches were scripted before i came to know for sure.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock