Women Day: Vodafone Offer Free 2GB Data to Women Red Postpaid Subscriber in Delhi NCR

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
On the occasion of Women's Day, Vodafone has launched a new offer for women in the Delhi NCR region. The company is giving away 2GB of free data to all women with the Vodafone Red postpaid plans in the Delhi NCR region.

This is just a one day offer, and the 2GB data gets automatically added to the subscribers' plan, with them being notified by a text message. If you live in Delhi NCR, are a woman (mandatory), and happen to be a Vodafone Red postpaid subscriber, you are eligible for this free gift. If you don't receive a text message of your free gift, head to a nearby Vodafone store to ask for it.

Alok Verma, Business Head, Delhi-NCR, Vodafone India said in a statement, "We as an organisation firmly believe in giving equal opportunities to women in the work space, and this value system reflects in our work culture. Our data analytics have suggested that our women customers are as avid mobile internet users as our male customers. This offer reiterates our efforts to enable women to do more and achieve more in life. I urge all our women Red Post-Paid customers to experience the digital life on our network."

In January, Vodafone revamped its Red postpaid plans to offer unlimited calls and more data to users in a bid to counter
Reliance Jio. The Vodafone Red plans start at Rs. 499 and goes up to Rs. 1,999. Also, there is a Rs. 2,999 plan offered in select cities which offers unlimited calls on home network as well as on roaming (i.e. free outgoing calls on roaming). It also comes with 100 text messages, and 40GB of bundled 4G/ 3G data for 4G smartphone users (30GB for non-4G smartphones).

Women's Day: Vodafone Offers Free 2GB Data to Women Red Postpaid Subscribers in Delhi NCR | NDTV Gadgets360.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock