Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,508
  • Views Views: Views 201,514
Haven't tried that yet.
Currently doing Full System Scan. Will try after that.

Running virus scan or System checker ? Does not seems to be a virus issue as virus needs computer to be on to do a damage to data, they don't put it in sleep except some deadly ransomware which breaks MBR

Haven't tried that yet.
Currently doing Full System Scan. Will try after that.
Bro, have you installed any software or clicked any malicious link. I don't think that's a malware issue
But, you can try system restore to undo changes. I don't think that's a malware issue

Check this setting first:
press start type control panel go to power options click when the computer sleeps
VYu8L9t.png

Running virus scan or System checker ?
virus scan.
Using Quick heal Anti Virus.

Check this setting first:
press start type control panel go to power options click when the computer sleeps
I have set it to Never. Didn't change anything there.

Bro, have you installed any software or clicked any malicious link.
Yea, I had installed SharpKeys yesterday. Have Uninstalled it already but yet to restart the laptop, let's see

Last edited:
yet to restart system, let's see
Restart Bro, this might solve your problem

Tip: play any song (you can mute if you want) in windows media player (mp3 will do) and also turn repeat on. your computer will not go to sleep.

Tip: play any song (you can mute if you want) in windows media player (mp3 will do) and also turn repeat on. your computer will not go to sleep.
Windows Media player is not there.
Played a song via VLC and Groove Music, after plugging in the charger the laptop again went into sleep mode

Restart Bro, this might solve your problem
Did it, still not solved :sad:

Looks like a complex issue. :( Now will boot in safe mode and try

Seems like a BIOS issue to me, if you have dual boot then boot into that and check , if you don't have dual boot then try any linux live img, boot from that image and check it, BTW are you sure sleep mode or just screen turn off ? laptop is still charging or not ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom