Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,508
  • Views Views: Views 201,514
An entire generation of PCs, most only three or four years old, are now unable to receive new feature updates to Windows 10. If Microsoft doesn't deliver a patch within the next six to nine months, those PCs could be cut off from security fixes.

Devices with these Intel “Clover Trail” processors are impacted:
  • Atom Z2760
  • Atom Z2520
  • Atom Z2560
  • Atom Z2580
Microsoft cuts off Windows 10 support early for some PCs | ZDNet

Last edited:
Just now received this notification

IlP0Cug.jpg

&

Bro's is it possible to update the software update through external disk?

Because for my tab only 100mb left in c drive,so not possible to update in internal memory :blush

Just now received this notification

IlP0Cug.jpg

&

Bro's is it possible to update the software update through external disk?

Because for my tab only 100mb left in c drive,so not possible to update in internal memory :blush
You have to reinstall windows in extenal disk and make it primary disk.

Microsoft has now confirmed that it no longer supports Intel Atom Clover Trail processors for its latest Windows 10 updates.
But, Microsoft says it will be offering the older Windows 10 Anniversary Update to Intel Clover Trail devices instead, and the company “will provide security updates to these specific devices running the Windows 10 Anniversary Update until January of 2023.” This date aligns with the original Windows 8.1 extended support period, which means that these older devices will still be supported with security updates but no new Windows 10 features.

Microsoft confirms it’s cutting Windows 10 updates for Atom PCs

Bro, if possible clean install windows 10

Back
Top Bottom