Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,508
  • Views Views: Views 201,516
RE: Windows 10 related Discussions and Updates

JoyalHD said:
I'm also facing this issue and now I'm using windows 7.
I did a clean install of windows 10 but the problem wasn't solved out...
Such a pity Microsoft doesn't care about that issue. They should immediately push an update to fix it.

Today i re-installed windows 10 and start menu was still not responding to my mouse clicks.
But now i found a solution for the same.Just download an alternative start menu as we did with windows 8. I downloaded a start menu alternative called "classic shell",it was about 6 M.B download and made it the default start menu.Problem was fixed and i love this start menu.It's very fast and easy to use.
But problem with search box not being responding is still persists,so i just removed it from taskbar.
Now i feel relieved and happier.

JoyalHD said:
Today i re-installed windows 10 and start menu was still not responding to my mouse clicks.
But now i found a solution for the same.Just download an alternative start menu as we did with windows 8. I downloaded a start menu alternative called "classic shell",it was about 6 M.B download and made it the default start menu.Problem was fixed and i love this start menu.It's very fast and easy to use.
But problem with search box not being responding is still persists,so i just removed it from taskbar.
Now i feel relieved and happier.

Have a look at device manager and check if all drivers are up to date or not :k

Also if you hit start button on keyboard it launches start menu or not ?

It wasn't working even if i hit windows key on the keyboard.Now there's no such problem.
My PC is bit old and drivers for windows 10 is currently not available.

Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14352 launched in the Fast ring

Here’s what’s new in Build 14352:

1.Cortana Improvements

Cortana, Your Personal DJ: In addition to playing songs via your local files and OneDrive, you also now have the ability to play any song from the entire Groove Music Catalog using Cortana. If you have a Groove Music Pass, just ask Cortana to play your favorite artist, genre, playlist or song. This also works with Cortana on your Lock screen.

2. Set a timer: You can now set a timer using Cortana to remind you to go get a snack, take a break, or while cooking. You can set a timer, query how long is left and cancel using natural language.

3. Updated Sticky Notes: With the latest update, Sticky Notes are now better than ever* with the ability to create Cortana reminders from your notes that will flow with you across your Cortana enabled devices.

4. Compass on the ruler: Windows Ink ruler to include a compass. If the ruler is oriented in the direction of any of the cardinal points or midpoints, the compass indicator will become bold.

5. Windows Game bar improved with full-screen support

6. Feedback Hub will now show Microsoft responses: You’ll now see short status tags on feedback to let you know what Microsoft is doing with it.

7. Updated File Explorer icon: Based on Insider feedback, the File Explorer icon updated with more color.

8. Limited Period Scanning: Limited Periodic Scanning is a new security setting you can choose to turn on if you use an antivirus program other than Windows Defender.

Many issues have been fixed. For complete list check here

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14352 | Windows Experience Blog

XRWpcsW.jpg

For More Details Visit the Below Mentioned Page ;)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/windows-10-upgrade?

Hurry Free Windows 10 upgrade ends today, so don't miss it, reserve your windows 10 copy now and enjoy the latest features :tup

Windows 10 related Discussions and Updates

I'm still sceptical on this upgrade. The task bar issue, is it resolved. Overall compatibility with drivers is also an issue.

ilikered said:
I'm still sceptical on this upgrade. The task bar issue, is it resolved. Overall compatibility with drivers is also an issue.

You have to check your self as I had never faced taskbar, start menu or driver issue from the first day of windows 10 release. It seems issue is your PC specific  :-/

Back
Top Bottom