Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,507
  • Views: Views 197,512
New optional update available for download.

bho891z.png

I am facing a issue if anyone can help me out..
if I put my laptop in Sleep Mode or If it went into sleep mode by own then I am not able to wake it up by pressing Keyboard or by Mouse
then Either I have to force shut down by press and Hold Power Button or by closing Laptop LID.
obviously I am going with second option , by closing it's Lid and after that after opening the Lid the laptop wake up from Sleep as usual.
don't know what actually wrong with it but I am not able to figure it out.

H
I am facing a issue if anyone can help me out..
if I put my laptop in Sleep Mode or If it went into sleep mode by own then I am not able to wake it up by pressing Keyboard or by Mouse
then Either I have to force shut down by press and Hold Power Button or by closing Laptop LID.
obviously I am going with second option , by closing it's Lid and after that after opening the Lid the laptop wake up from Sleep as usual.
don't know what actually wrong with it but I am not able to figure it out.
Have you tried just pressing power button once.

@Optimus_Prime bro, Try this 👇

Open Device Manager -> Under "Keyboards" or "Mice and other pointing device" -> Double click your keyboard or touchpad device and select "Power Management" tab. Make sure "Allow this device to wake the computer" is checked.

Change Power option to high performance and then try

Also, try to update your graphics driver.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock