Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,508
  • Views: Views 200,870
Windows 10 build 17763.1 (v1809) Bugs:

1. Windows 10 October update deletes personal files. Avoid Windows 10 October Update Until You Do One Thing
windows 10 (October 2018 update) (version 1809) deleted all my files

2. Task Manager bug in Windows 10 October update misreports CPU usage | PC Gamer

3. When dark mode is enabled, control panel looks like this
iCssdWI.png

4. Source

Last edited:
I installed the Oct update and I faced many problems-
Action center was not showing notification at all and their was no pop-up.
No sound driver installed the audio icon was showing. I reset my PC 2 times........😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠 and even I was not able to reinstall my kaspersky antivirus....

Last edited:
What about those who have already updated their PC ?????
If you've upgraded, then you may be able to go back to the previous version of Windows 10
Go to settings -->update and security --> recovery --> Go back to the previous version of Windows 10

If you want assistance from Microsoft you can contact Microsoft directly at +1-800-MICROSOFT
(India)
(0)80 4010 3000
1 800 11 1100
1 800 102 1100

Microsoft says:
If you have manually downloaded the Windows 10 October 2018 Update installation media, please don’t install it and wait until new media is available.

We will provide an update when we resume rolling out the Windows 10 October 2018 Update to customers.
So, Microsoft may release cumulative update or new build. :unsure:

If you've upgraded, then you may be able to go back to the previous version of Windows 10
Go to settings -->update and security --> recovery --> Go back to the previous version of Windows 10

If you want assistance from Microsoft you can contact Microsoft directly at +1-800-MICROSOFT
(India)
(0)80 4010 3000
1 800 11 1100
1 800 102 1100

Microsoft says:

So, Microsoft may release cumulative update or new build. :unsure:
Bro I have done disk cleanup and deleted windows.old folder. Now what to do bro

Bro I have done disk cleanup and deleted windows.old folder. Now what to do bro
It is better to wait for an update from Microsoft. I did clean install and I'm waiting for an update... not doing anything else.

Dear Bro
Yesterday mistakenly i remove Marvell Miniport driver from my laptop (from control panel/uninstall program)
plz let me know is there any effect will on my laptop to remove this and what is the use of this driver.
plz help

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock