Windies Tour Of Bangladesh 2021 | News And Updates

Willow tv is telecasting WEST INDIES tour of BANGLADESH in USA. So they are continuing with willow tv I think. I think Star sports in India will renew
How much willow tv cost in US as they literally have most of the rights?
Just curious:)

Bangladesh will sport a specially-designed jersey this year to commemorate the country's 50 years of independence

lWjeeJR.jpg

How much willow tv cost in US as they literally have most of the rights?
Just curious:)
10$/month or 60$/year bro. They have England Cricket Board,Cricket Australia, West Indies, Zimbabwe, Bangladesh, Srilanka, Pakistan, South Africa, ICC events, PSL, Indian Premier League, BBL, Lanka Premier League etc. Before Hotstar introduced to USA they used to have BCCI as well.

10$/month or 60$/year bro. They have England Cricket Board,Cricket Australia, West Indies, Zimbabwe, Bangladesh, Srilanka, Pakistan, South Africa, ICC events, PSL, Indian Premier League, BBL, Lanka Premier League etc. Before Hotstar introduced to USA they used to have BCCI as well.
Okay bro i thought they are more expensive but they are charging pretty reasonable considering the rights they have and considering it's USA.

Okay bro i thought they are more expensive but they are charging pretty reasonable considering the rights they have and considering it's USA.
Previously it is $99/year when they have BCCI rights as well. now reduced because India home cricket matches are exclusive to Hotstar USA. But IPL will be telecasted in both Willow and Hotstar USA

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock