Windies Tour Of Bangladesh 2021 | News And Updates

It's all about money
BCB sold tv rights of west indies series in 18 crore in Bangladesh
How can any sports channel in india recover this amount from series of BAN VS WI
Star Sports hi BCB ka Official Broadcaster tha India mein,
Par BCB Toh apne aap ko BCCI samjhne lag gaya...

so what is the criteria for matches played in Bangladesh to be broadcasted in india ?
does BCB need to have agreement with either Star or Sony or Euro ? i saw 18 crore was the amount BCB offered to broadcasters ?

Just wanted to know how this system works

so what is the criteria for matches played in Bangladesh to be broadcasted in india ?
does BCB need to have agreement with either Star or Sony or Euro ? i saw 18 crore was the amount BCB offered to broadcasters ?

Just wanted to know how this system works
The 18 crore was the highest bid by Bangladeshi local broadcaster .... Any indian broadcaster could have got the rights for this series at a far lesser price because Domestic Broadcaster have to pay a premium fee in comparison to International broadcaster due to demand and revenue.

The 18 crore was the highest bid by Bangladeshi local broadcaster .... Any indian broadcaster could have got the rights for this series at a far lesser price because Domestic Broadcaster have to pay a premium fee in comparison to International broadcaster due to demand and revenue.
yes i got your point...seems like Indian broadcaster is not too keen to broadcast Bangladesh matches because of viewership being low when you have India test matches already going on and also even if they would have got in lesser price , don't think they would have gone for it

yes i got your point...seems like Indian broadcaster is not too keen to broadcast Bangladesh matches because of viewership being low when you have India test matches already going on and also even if they would have got in lesser price , don't think they would have gone for it
None of the Indian broadcaster (especially Sony and Star) will ever going to buy the rights for just one series and Bangladesh schedule is not announced as far as i know that's the reason Bangladesh have sold their rights to Tsports just for this series. Once the schedule is announced I'm confident someone will pick the rights because broadcaster will get "cricket" for low price because Indian team doesn't tour Bangladesh that often.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock