Who is your favourite Cricketer ?

ooh that's good karthik bro. That your all time fav. Is dada and sorry that i am not able to capture pics. Of ganguly . But in youngsters mine fav. Is virat kohli

ganguly is a great captain no doubt but he is not a complete player.But sachin the god of cricket is complete player.In every format he has proved himself.But ganguly was very poor in test cricket.If we compare between sachin and ganguly then sachin is greater then ganguly.

Well sachin is master of cricket and in t20 format he is playing good than ganguly infact he is playing better than youngsters and he is givin consistent good performance . A Time comes when a player is not able to do well and we have seen this like kumble,muralidharan,ponting,ganguly infact all big players are not able to do well for big time but i have never seen sachin strugling for a long period.

Yavraj Singh Is great Batsman.
Shahid Afridi is great Entertainer.
Sachin Is Master Blaster.

boom boom is namber one sahid khan afridi.
dfq9_1f8_ua57n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock