Who is your favourite Cricketer ?

meetdilip

Reaction score
I know there are a lot of legends who deserve our vote, but personally, I vote for Dravid, Dhoni and Ganguly in the order of preference.

I vote for sachin.It differ from person to person. :)

Sachin is a great batsman of this era. But his contribution to Indian cricket seems to be less other than he fill a slot very aptly and inspires a lot of youngsters with his elegant character and technique.

Seriously, it is Ganguly who deserve the credit of the current good running of Indian team. He built a whole set of youngsters capable of taking thing ahead even without him. In India, just being cricketer is not enough to survive, you need to be a half politician too.

Now a days not much but in past days he had done a lot na.Winner of many matches and a real proud of India.

TFI said:
Sachin is a great batsman of this era. But his contribution to Indian cricket seems to be less other than he fill a slot very aptly and inspires a lot of youngsters with his elegant character and technique.

Well guys Sachin sir is far ahead of Ganguly. Bcz he is just a genius batsman and no in the world is near to him today and from the point of view dada he was good captain and he makes all the team and he teaches the team how to win in abroad .dhoni,bhajji,yuvi,zak,nehra,sehwag,gambhir infact he had given chance to dravid bcz in the past when selectors want to drop dravid from odi in 2002 then ganguly saved him and asked him for wicket keeping .but all in one sachin sir is God of cricket and this is universal truth. @karthik bro. When i have asked the same in the past you said sachin sir is your fav. Now you are saying ganguly is your best.just asking bro. Who is best and your fav.

@ ravi
Me and my brother were ganguly fans.
after his retirement of ganguly , we followed sachin.
thats all.
But all time favourite dada.
you remembered i asked snaps from you about ganguly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock