Breaking Who has been the best cricket captain in ICC CWC 2019 according to you ?

Who has been the best cricket captain in ICC CWC 2019 according to you ?

• Virat Kohli

• Sarfaraz Ahmed

• Frank Dimuth Mudiyanselage Karuraratne

• Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

• Francois Du Plessis

• Jason Omar Holder

• Gulbadin Naib

• Aaron Finch

• Eoin Joseph Gerard Morgan

• Kane Stuart Williamson

Results are only viewable after voting.
Voted for Kane Williamson considering this world cup performance of a team . He carried his team in his shoulders and guessed the pitch behavior accurately. He continued from where BAZ left and that is why they are second continuous finalists.

Voted for Eoin Morgan for bringing the team to title favourites position from what they were in the last WC.

Rahul bro why u voted for Gulbadin Naib? He is supposed to be the worst captain.

18 Votes to Virat Kohli, I think they are Fan of VK, Just Blindly given Vote to VK.

Kane Dominating the Poll with Ease.....Just One BaD Luck that throw unfortunately hitting the bat and goes to Boundary.

18 Votes to Virat Kohli, I think they are Fan of VK, Just Blindly given Vote to VK.

Kane Dominating the Poll with Ease.....Just One BaD Luck that throw unfortunately hitting the bat and goes to Boundary.

Yes Blind Votes!

Really Kohli Was Below Par At This WC

Rahul bro why u voted for Gulbadin Naib? He is supposed to be the worst captain.
We all have huge tension in life so I believe humour reduces that mental stress we face during our daily life so humans always try to maintain a healthy lifestyle to keeps on their mental level healthy. Like for eg people nowadays uses laughter yoga which has gone mainstream since Dr. Madan Kataria started introducing it to mainstream audience on his SAB TV show.

Just becoz virat had 1 bad day as captain that doesn't mean he is a bad captain in WC and questions had been raised bravo

Kane was below par in finale as far as decision making in crunch situation is concerned.

Still I can't get why he didn't bowl Ferguson for super over. When Boult gone for 15 in last 4 balls he should had trust Ferguson for his raw pace as well as pin point Yorker.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock