Breaking Who has been the best cricket captain in ICC CWC 2019 according to you ?

Who has been the best cricket captain in ICC CWC 2019 according to you ?

• Virat Kohli

• Sarfaraz Ahmed

• Frank Dimuth Mudiyanselage Karuraratne

• Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

• Francois Du Plessis

• Jason Omar Holder

• Gulbadin Naib

• Aaron Finch

• Eoin Joseph Gerard Morgan

• Kane Stuart Williamson

Results are only viewable after voting.
No doubt, Williamson is best captain currently in cricket world. 👍👍 Cool, Calm and always relaxed 😍👏 His field setting, Use of limited resources and bowling changes strategies are superb.

voted for kohli and finch
voted for finch because after sand paper drama autralia lost their track before wc but the way he handel the youth player's on that period prior wc was commendable according to me and after returning 2 senior player after ban . finch being not that much famous on the team they accepted him as a captain and finch did realy good job to take this team to wc semifinal

Last edited:
Before Thread Open, Blindly Going to Vote DADA,

But After Seeing Options, Its about ICC WC2019 Captains, So Bishnu Dada and Staff Members Please correct the Thread Title.

No Dought, Morgan and Kane both are Excellent

No competition at all. By far, Williamson and Morgan are the best captain. Morgan has transformed the team completely by adopting fearless mindset in last 4 years while Williamson utilized the available resources brilliantly and that too without any antics.

Before Thread Open, Blindly Going to Vote DADA,

But After Seeing Options, Its about ICC WC2019 Captains, So Bishnu Dada and Staff Members Please correct the Thread Title.

No Dought, Morgan and Kane both are Excellent
Same thing happened with me before opening the thread i was going to vote for dada
But it's about 2019 wc captains

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock