Discussion Which telecom operators has the best customer service?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 1,610

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
We all know Tata Sky has the best customer service when it comes to DTH. When it comes to telecom operator I came to realise that all them of suck. While Jio and Idea's customer service seems arrogant. Vodafone's late night customer service takes the furstation out on customers. Airtel's local customer agents are clueless. While the mail support is usually great. But it's technically flawed. Meanwhile on twitter every operator is doing great. According to you which telecom operators has the best customer service?

No Telecom Operator provides Tata Sky or Amazon like Customer Service. I will vote NOTA.
How about the customer support on twitter?

Last edited:
Don't know about the best but BSNL is worst for sure
Jio is just as bad. Nuff said. I had a good experience with Vodafone in the past and that was a long time ago. Since then i haven't been bothered to call CC or mail them until like the last month where i was not getting Jio signals. They are really awful!

Jio is just as bad. Nuff said. I had a good experience with Vodafone in the past and that was a long time ago. Since then i haven't been bothered to call CC or mail them until like the last month where i was not getting Jio signals. They are really awful!
Atleast you can talk to customer care in jio, Bsnl is mostly unavailable

All are same except BSNL whose support does not exist unless we use pg portal

I am using Airtel and Jio both, Airtel's customer service is better than jio even MyJio app sometimes take 2 minutes to load one day I wanted to recharge my friends no through My Jio app and the app took about 5 minutes but recharge page doesn't got load. whereas Airtel app is quick recharge through app is reliable, and even I have around 150 gb data in Airtel prepaid as they add remaining in old one so I like Airtel.:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock