Discussion Which one is the most important factor when it comes to choosing your telecom operator?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 1,178

Which one's most important to you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Service & Coverage are most important according to me. Cheap prices doesn't matter when you are not even able to use the service properly.
When I used to use Jio, I wasn't even able to finish my daily data due to low speeds. I then decided to move to another operator because it's better to pay ₹50 more and get usable stable speeds.

Coverage is more important bcoz when we have VOLTE & 4G/3G data phone during travel in Trains & Highways and and living at Rural Areas

Coverage is more important bcoz when we have VOLTE & 4G/3G data phone during travel in Trains & Highways and and living at Rural Areas
Temporary towers makes a huge difference. I live near all operators towers. Only Jio's temporary tower on a crane made a huge difference in coverage. Now they removed. We are back to old days.

Coverage and service that matter the most as pricing are almost similar in all the operators nowadays

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock