Discussion Which one is the most important factor when it comes to choosing your telecom operator?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 1,169

Which one's most important to you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Every website I am going today morning. I am reading mass port out. Vodafone is getting ready to leave India with price hike. And other bullsh*t.

So I want to know. What consumers think? For me personally service quality always matter over coverage and pricing. What do you say?

Edit : I have added another option of bundled content.

Last edited:
Coverage and service both matters to me, I will port from Airtel to VodaIdea if they start providing better speeds and coverage after price hike. Pay for 4G rate and get 2G speeds is fooling yourself because at slower speed you cannot even consume full data pack, better to pay a little more to get proper speeds.

Last edited:
Coverage and service both matters to me, I will port from Airtel to VodaIdea if they start providing better speeds and coverage after price hike.
Well all of the above matters to everybody. Main problem is after shut down of other operators. Things have gone downhill for existing 4 companies.

You should allow multiple options for this poll. More than one aspect will be important for many.
Does that kind of kills the purpose of the poll? I specifically asked which is the most important factor on one's preference of a telecom operator over other.

Does that kind of kills the purpose of the poll? I specifically asked which is the most important factor on one's preference of a telecom operator over other.
No. There are many factors that can be considered in choosing an operator. People might not want to write only one.

No. There are many factors that can be considered in choosing an operator. People might not want to write only one.
Alright. I have given unlimited choice now. Users can change their votes and vote from the multiple options available.

Trust should be one option - esp with prepaid where these operators keep deducting money without consent for unwanted services from your balance.
That falls under service category. If wrongfully charged. Good customer service can help getting refunded.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock