Seeking Help Which news channels airs news bulletin?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 1,125

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Seeking help for a good news channel recommendation which has actual news bulletin. Hindi or English doesn't matter. I hate Times Now, NDTV, Republic. All they do is bakar bakar. Along with Congress, BJP bulls*it. I want to watch news about storm. They are hogging coverage with political bulls*it. I am literally getting a headache.

Seeking help for a good news channel recommendation which has actual news bulletin. Hindi or English doesn't matter. I hate Times Now, NDTV, Republic. All they do is bakar bakar. Along with Congress, BJP bulls*it. I want to watch news about storm. They are hogging coverage with political bulls*it. I am literally getting a headache.
Try wion and news x.

That's right. WION is covering cyclone Fani. Or use Twitter (but you may get fake news there)

Last edited:
A small request🙏. From right now, you don't watch any news channels, like me🙏🙏👍
I am sick and at home. Dad is asking to switch to a news channel to watch Fani. Every news channel I flip. It makes my fever go up. 😭😭😭

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock