Which is ur favourite Android version?

• Thread starter JoyalHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 1,997

Which is your favourite Android version?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Looks like most of us didn't use earlier versions like Gingerbread or Icecream Sandwich :huh
If anyone has used , plz share ur views on them also ;)

Im using ginger bread and i like it more than lollipop besides GB is obselete.In my opinion,.lollipop only have importance to UI and looks.so many are intrested in lollipop but it is one of the most pathetics OS i had ever seen.I has countless bugs and apps crashes too much.It proves to be more unstable.Gingerbread is more stable in my view because i personally use GB and also used lollipop in my father's phone.If u search about lollipop bugs in google,u will be surprised the number of bugs rather than its pros.Ginger bread has a basic UI and it's more ease to use than lollipop especially to locate settings required:).But apps compatibility support is very limited nowadays.I dont know much about icecream sandwich. :(

Kitkat was the best,jelly bean was a flop,all it's shortcomings were overcome in Kitkat,and best thing about Kitkat was that even all Kitkat variants like 4.4,4.4.2 and 4.4.4 all were very much stable not like lollipop 5.0 which had memory management(RAM leak) issues,more battery drainage issues until 5.1.1 came in and solved these problems :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock