Which is ur favourite Android version?

• Thread starter JoyalHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 1,980

Which is your favourite Android version?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JoyalHD

Reaction score
Friends,this poll is to find out which is the popular and favourite android version of all time. :sp
Share ur views and opinion about ur favourite android version. :eek:hya
I like GB eventhough its obselete,i like its stability and its bug free from my point of view. :)
So friends,plz vote for ur favourite android version in the poll. :tup

Anup Tiwari said:
plz add poll
Anup Tiwari said:
i use #Lollipop (5.1.1)

I'm using mobile version of this forum so I'm unable to post poll.Mods,plz help me to post a poll. :(
BTW I meant which is ur favourite version not current version u are using.Is lollipop ur favourite version.In my opinion its too buggy :)

JoyalHD said:
I'm using mobile version of this forum so I'm unable to post poll.Mods,plz help me to post a poll. :(

Poll added with most popular and widely used versions.. [emoji106] [emoji106] Ignored Marshmallow as it's not available to existing devices yet... [emoji108] [emoji108]

mmadhankumar said:
Poll added with most popular and widely used versions.. [emoji106] [emoji106] Ignored Marshmallow as it's not available to existing devices yet... [emoji108] [emoji108]

Thanks a lot bro for helping me. :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock