Seeking Help Which is Better Mobile Phone: Vivo v11 Pro or Oppo F9 Pro?

DTH Fan

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I want to purchase a new mobile phone for my wife. Currently she is using Samsung Galaxy S7 but she is bored with it and now she wants to get Vivo v11 Pro or Oppo F9 Pro.

Actually she wants to have a great selfie camera with background blur feature in her mobile phone.

Now I'm confused which mobile phone should I buy?

My questions are as following:

1. Which one is better among Vivo v11 Pro and Oppo F9 Pro?

2. Is there any performance slowdown or heating issue in any of these phones?

3. Which phone has better camera? Background blur must be present.

I'll highly appreciate if you guys help me in choosing the best mobile phone having excellent camera and performance for my wife.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
For back ground blur part, it can be done great by Secondary Camera in front
While by software optimisation , it can be achieved to some extent but the mobile which have two front camera will be better option.
Like Honor 9 lite
U may wait for Redmi Note 6 pro

Are Vivo V11 Pro and Oppo F9 Pro not good? Nobody is recommending them. My wife doesnt want to go for Poco as no one knows about this brand.

@Optimus_Prime
Those phones are very cheap. I want to give her a better phone in 20-30k range.

Do Oppo and Vivo phones have background blur feature?

Poco is not an unknown brand, but it is xiaomi (mi). And everyone in India knows about mi, as mi is more popular brand than oppo vivo in India

Last edited:
Poco phone has large Notch which doesnt look good. The notch in Vivo and Oppo phone is very small and looks nice.

Can you guys provide information about these 2 phones? Which one is better?

I'd personally say not to waste money on oppo vivo phones. You can go for nokia 7 plus(not nokia 7.1) in the same range, or even save money and go for nokia 6.1 plus. Ram will be less but value for money will be more. Sorry if i hurt any fans of the brands

Last edited:
I would recommend holding a few months off. Nokia 8.1 launch is around the corner, and looking at the China variant, the selfie cameras are at par with the f9 pro

You can go for nokia 7 plus
Absolutely not. If your phone has a minor issue, they take 30+ days to repair it. I have suffered the same with my 7+. Plus if you get a new phone delivered and that one has issues, the replacement phone will take 30+ days again. Again, I've gone through this for my 7+

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock