WhatsApp updates its Privacy Policy, to be effective starting 19th June, 2021

Can Whatsapp collect my data if i will keep all permission off? Like currently except storage and contact all are blocked for WS. Can they still collect it? And i think there is no point in changing from here to there. Now or in future, every app will bring same terms and we will have to accept it as we are using it for free.

I wonder if removing phone number from Facebook and Instagram could help because that could be the route they are linking it all with?

I wonder if removing phone number from Facebook and Instagram could help because that could be the route they are linking it all with?
Actually link is the app available on your phone. They'll show ads on those apps by Facebook.

Signal seems absolutely basic. Looks like a clone of imessages. Chat bubbles, typing indicator, message reactions are exactly the same. They need to tap on to the current demand and improve the app to get any traction!

I asked my friends to join Signal for about an year. But FB helped them to move now.
Actually link is the app available on your phone. They'll show ads on those apps by Facebook.
I have no FB or Insta account for years. But still moving towards Signal. FaceBook is the world's worst (or best skilled and shameless) voyeur... Even Mark hides his MacBook's cam and mic with tape (Fact...). Nobody knows how filthy his co is, than him and so he has to do that...

At present decided to delay deleting whatsapp till 8th feb , have not agreed to terms till now.

It was surprising to Find another Indian App named Arattai . found it in trending in play store, in communication section though its downloads are less - 10k+. its made by Zoho corporation (Indian Company) . it earlier had only 5k when checked at afternoon now improved to 10k .

WoC0D74.jpg

NShXESr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock