WhatsApp News and Updates

New wallpaper settings testing in beta
9Hbaokt.jpg
DWT6qlI.jpg
DOnXyK1.jpg
TXdfVFA.jpg

Could you tell me how the Whatsapp Windows 10 desktop is working for you? I am using the 64 bit (tried the 32 bit too). It works fine for few days and then it starts slowing down considerably. The installation file size is about 160mb and it uses significant amount of RAM too. And the only way to make it properly again is to uninstall and re-install. Is this normal?

Could you tell me how the Whatsapp Windows 10 desktop is working for you? I am using the 64 bit (tried the 32 bit too). It works fine for few days and then it starts slowing down considerably. The installation file size is about 160mb and it uses significant amount of RAM too. And the only way to make it properly again is to uninstall and re-install. Is this normal?
I didn't have any issues like that. The only problem is the constant connection required with the mobile to keep the chats in sync. I hope this gets resolved once the multi-device support rolls out.

For the most part, WhatsApp has stuck to its primary goal of being a messaging service for billions of users around the world. But it's going to be more than just that for 400 million+ users in India. Speaking at Facebook's Fuel for India 2020 event, Abhijit Bose, head of WhatsApp India, revealed that users would soon be able to purchase pension and insurance products on WhatsApp.

WhatsApp to offer insurance and pension products in India

The most awaited feature, Multi-device support will soon be in public beta (On Web)

Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock