WhatsApp News and Updates

I tried using this link and finally joined🙂Sign in - Google Accounts
IMG-20201104-182949.jpg

Last edited:
When disappearing messages is turned on, new messages sent to a chat will disappear after 7 days, helping the conversation feel lighter and more private. In a one-to-one chat, either person can turn disappearing messages on or off. In groups, admins will have the control.

We’re starting with 7 days because we think it offers peace of mind that conversations aren’t permanent, while remaining practical so you don’t forget what you were chatting about. The shopping list or store address you received a few days ago will be there while you need it, and then disappear after you don’t. You can read more, including how to enable disappearing messages here.

Introducing disappearing messages on WhatsApp

I updated the app after downloading the apk file from the website but I don't see the option of disappearing messages. Is it still in Beta? The FAQ of the Whatsapp website doesn't mention either from which version on it will be there - WhatsApp FAQ - About disappearing messages

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock