WhatsApp Jio Phone version - News & Updates

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 5,310
Thanks bro ;)

But new thread need bro :huh :huh

I'm not 100% sure but I felt new thread needed as it is related to WhatsApp.. So, in future if WhatsApp releases any version for jio phone then we can use this thread to discuss anything related to it like WhatsApp updates. version info, features included etc and lyf feature phone thread is for updates about phone ..like price, hardware, features, operating system etc.

WhatsApp for jio phone will be different from android or iOS version and it may not include all the latest and the greatest features

Last edited:
I feel jio phone is based on modified Android, so it might be possible unless jio wants to force jiochat usage.

I felt new thread needed as it is related to WhatsApp.. So, in future if WhatsApp releases any version for jio phone then we can use this thread to discuss anything related to it like WhatsApp updates. version info, features included etc and lyf feature phone thread is for updates about phone ..like price, hardware, features, operating system etc.

:tup :tup :tup

Sorry just asked don't mistake me bro :):)

The WhatsApp rollout, however, will be in batches and only some users will get the country's most popular messaging app starting tomorrow. The remaining users will have to wait a little before they get access to WhatsApp, though there is no official timeline yet on this.
WhatsApp Rollout for Jio Phone to Start in Batches

its already available from yesterday...
But bro! I don't find any update thread and snaps so I made it. You may report if you want your update on #1 and are you enjoying the new Whatsapp it's very smooth.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock