Sad News What's wrong with our fellow countrymen?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 1,090
Here, the visibility is more as this is during daytime and the driver must be alert due to the last incident but we should also take responsibility, we should also have some patience, we always complains to government and other higher authorities although most of the time if we see clearly it is our fault only.

The problem is illiteracy, lack of common senses, unnecessarily huge population. Hard to rectify.
Not illiteracy they are just arrogant. Ironically some bikers crossing even weren't wearing helmet.

Not illiteracy they are just arrogant. Ironically some bikers crossing even weren't wearing helmet.
I definitely agree with you. I do see daily, people are riding bikes on footpaths if any traffic jam is there, even if it is for 5 mins.

Stringent rules, Awareness, and more importantly,proper implementation of the curremt rules and regulations is the need of the hour.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock