What's wrong with FreeCharge PayLater?

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 977

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
FreeCharge Pay Later keeping customer blindfolded.

• No option to pay all dues before due date i.e 5 of every month. If incase you missed due date you'll be fined.
• Can't club the Pay Later amount with any other payment options. So what's use?

Freecharge has becoming pain in a**.
8SgD4el.jpg

1c49Yzs.jpg

Last edited:
FreeCharge service is so pathetic. They are offering me 150 cashback if I utilise complete limit. Like how will I utilise it?
Not working on Amazon, Flipkart. If asked there team member replies ' sorry sir please explain the issue '.
Like so dumb or acting dumb.
@Esmail bro help needed ;(

FreeCharge service is so pathetic. They are offering me 150 cashback if I utilise complete limit. Like how will I utilise it?
Not working on Amazon, Flipkart. If asked there team member replies ' sorry sir please explain the issue '.
Like so dumb or acting dumb.
@Esmail bro help needed ;(
No idea bro, I avoid using these pay later services usually and I don't use freecharge at all. Amazon was giving 100% CB up to ₹50 for bill payments on using pay later, so I did that and immediately got the CB and immediately repaid the amount also. All very clean

That's why I closed my pay later
bil generation & due date same : we can say it's a trap
Btw they still don't have full kyc option
Your will stop working after 1 year

No idea bro, I avoid using these pay later services usually and I don't use freecharge at all. Amazon was giving 100% CB up to ₹50 for bill payments on using pay later, so I did that and immediately got the CB and immediately repaid the amount also. All very clean
Even avoid that but fall for trap but waiting for 5th to clear my bill. Amazon Pay Later is fine.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock