OTF Exclusive What will be India's WC'19 Team?

Choose your WC'19 India Team

• Rayudu

• Kedar

• Dinesh Karthik

• Pandya

• Shankar

• Jadeja

• Shami

• Khaleel

• Pant

• Shubhman Gill

• K L Rahul

• Any other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he performs good this season in IPL then why not we already needed a batsman in the 15 member squad
Ipl should not bench mark for selecting players.kohli cleared that already.it will be suicidal decision

I clearly remembered that bro
I said na based on basis of form n performance white ball cricket performance is preference na
Just tell me 1 thing will u go with out of form just say rayadu or with in form shreyas iyer
IPL performance cannot be used at this point especially for newcomers. There is no room for any experiment further.

I knw that ipl should not be the Benchmark but still recent form will eventually catch the eyes of support staff ,selectors and even fans and Indian players only playing ipl before the world cup while other teams playing series here and there before it

Last edited:
First key players should not play in ipl and take rest.they should not get injured

First key players should not play in ipl and take rest.they should not get injured
That's not gonna happen we all know that
Otherwise that the best way to go to take rest atleast during dead rubbers or play games on rotational basis to maintain some kind of form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock