West Indies to tour Pakistan for three T20Is

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 5,515
I saw ad of pak vs wi series on Sony while watching test match between Australia and South Africa .it is definitely on Sony and not dsport
Pak vs wi
@Shubh bro already mentioned that a week ago. Also confirmatory snaps posted multiple times.
What prompted you to post now?

While the intention is there but I don’t understand what they will achieve from all this exercise .main players refusing to come to Pakistan . Even if one player refuses to come it gives a very clear signal to rest of the world that the country is not safe to play in . Apart from that giving visiting teams more money then what they will actually make by hosting a series . Secondly using army for security gives another indication of fear that the condition is not favourable for playing . Just my 2 cents opinion.

Feed Produced By Sony Pictures Sports Network Awesome Picture Quality Will Watch The Match On Feed (Like I Always Do ;) ) #AdFree

Screenshot_2007-01-01-17-23-17.png

Screenshot_2007-01-01-17-18-38.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock