Seeking Help Weired issue with airtel new sim

Even my number is a recycled one, moreover it was of one of the MP from my state. I used to get tons of calls and messages on New Year, Diwali etc. Later after 7-8 years they stopped. I got it on 2006 if my memory working correctly.

Even my number is a recycled one, moreover it was of one of the MP from my state. I used to get tons of calls and messages on New Year, Diwali etc. Later after 7-8 years they stopped. I got it on 2006 if my memory working correctly.
It took them 7-8 years to figure out. It was someone else's team? Did you send them them greetings back?

It took them 7-8 years to figure out. It was someone else's team? Did you send them them greetings back?
LOL. I never replied them back as they used to term the MPs name with sir suffix.:D

Calls i used to cut saying wrong number, but again during new festival they call me. I know it is frustrating, and even more if you get 100-150 wishes at one go!:(

My goodness .
Can he linked that number with his bank account or can He create UPI ID based on the number ?
Yes he should be able to create UPI ID. By the way when I tried it took SBI account of previous sim owner too.

Maximum of recycled number starts with 9 (old series) . Better to choose number starting with 7 or 8 it has less chance of being an recycled number

Maximum of recycled number starts with 9 (old series) . Better to choose number starting with 7 or 8 it has less chance of being an recycled number
6 bro. My Vodafone starts with 7 is recycled. So is Airtel's SIM which starts with 8.

My Airtel number also starts with 7 and it is recycled

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock