OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

The complete opposite happened to me while watching Soorarai Pottru. The reviews were amazing, but man I was bored to death.
Same here. I felt cheated by the reveiws. Nothing interesting happened by the end.

I enjoyed it. It was very short, but jam-packed with action. The story was also good. A revenge storyline which I personally love. They didn't drag it either. I wouldn't say the same if it were 2hr+ movie. Honestly, I wasn't expecting much after seeing all those reviews, but I went ahead and watched it because I loved the trailer. Glad I did. The complete opposite happened to me while watching Soorarai Pottru. The reviews were amazing, but man I was bored to death.
TBH i have lot of expectations from anything coming from Tom Clancy whether it is Novels,games or even movies.Without Remorse for me was a typical US action flick like the one's Bruce Willis has been doing to pay off his debts :)

TBH i have lot of expectations from anything coming from Tom Clancy whether it is Novels,games or even movies.Without Remorse for me was a typical US action flick like the one's Bruce Willis has been doing to pay off his debts :)
I was wondering, is it like MCU?
Jack Ryan & Without Remorse are in the same universe?

Watched Ram Prasad Ki Tehrvi and Mandela. Both were amazing. Ram Prasad ki Tehrvi portrays the actual dynamics of an Indian family. It might feel a bit similar to Pagglait, but it's equally good. Mandela has a long runtime, but it didn't feel like that at all. That's when you know it's a good movie. The story feels like one of those Moral Story for kids which has been brought to life.

Watched Ram Prasad Ki Tehrvi and Mandela. Both were amazing. Ram Prasad ki Tehrvi portrays the actual dynamics of an Indian family. It might feel a bit similar to Pagglait, but it's equally good. Mandela has a long runtime, but it didn't feel like that at all. That's when you know it's a good movie. The story feels like one of those Moral Story for kids which has been brought to life.
Can we expect hindi version of Mandela to come out?

Yesterday watched VAKEEL SAAB.... missed theater feel...
Corona effect... Lots of powestar fans missed big screen dhamaka....

Such a powerful performance by POWERSTAR...

Again tollywood made better movie than original movie

Yesterday watched VAKEEL SAAB.... missed theater feel...
Corona effect... Lots of powestar fans missed big screen dhamaka....

Such a powerful performance by POWERSTAR...

Again tollywood made better movie than original movie
I personally didn't enjoy it that much. I would say it's the worst of the three.
The Original one was definitely the best one. No debate.
I enjoyed Nerkonda Paarvai as well. It had good elements from the original one with some masala on top (which I didn't mind as I enjoyed it).
This one felt as if they took Nerkonda Paarvai as a base instead of Pink and added excess masala on top. They dragged it and added lots of events which were absolutely not needed. The flashback part bored me to hell. And what's with adding a unnecessary fight scene after every few minutes? 🤦🏻‍♂️ One fight scene like Nerkonda Paarvai would've been enough.

Looks like the IMDb ratings also agree with me. 😅😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock