OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

I just saw promo of Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat on Zee Marathi. Promo seemed like typical Tv Show just made for web platform instead of Tv i.e Limited Episodes.
Even they've got one of the popular couple from TV.

As usual, I went to check it's IMDB rating. It was 9.0. I was actually surprised.But when I went through ratings I felt that this ratings are manipulated. Titles are same everywhere which is not a common thing I see on IMDB.Also, most of such reviews are not more than 3 lines.

dglWAD3.jpg

Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat (TV Series 2017– ) - IMDb

On the other hand if you see reviews of Asur or special Ops. There are no such spam reviews.

Special OPS (TV Series 2020– ) - IMDb

Asur: Welcome to Your Dark Side (TV Series 2020– ) - IMDb

If you've watched this Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat. Please confirm weather this reviews are genuine or fake.

Reminds me of the IMDB ratings for Gunda starring Mithun Da.The movie was utter sh#t but with its cheesy and suggestive dialogues made it a cult hit among the engineering students of that time starting with IIT students.The movie had perfect 10 rating for many years .

Look at this dialogue from the movie:

'Bulla. Mere ko mat maar. Mere ko aapna bhadwa bana de. Main ladkiyan supply karte rahoonga aur tu maaze lete rahena. Tere ko AIDS se bachane ke liye nirodh ban jayoonga. Towel banke tere kamad se lapak jayoonga. Mere ko mat maar. Aur agar maarna hi hain to mujhe cheel-chaal ke chakka bana de. Main sari lapet kar tere liye dance karoonga. Gore gore gaal gaal tere gore gore.'

(Bulla! Don't kill me. Make me your pimp. I will supply females to you and you can enjoy them. I will become a condom for you so that you don't get infected with AIDS. I will become a towel and wrap myself around your waist. Don't kill me. And if you have to kill me - then cut my d**k off and make me eunuch. I will wrap around a Saree and dance for you. Fair cheeks, fair cheeks)

Last edited:
We all know Alt Balaji doesn't have much wider reach as compared to other popular web platforms. But if they're not getting good ratings then they should focus on improving content not on doing such scams.

Fittrat (TV Series 2019– ) - IMDb

Fixerr (TV Series 2019– ) - IMDb

Code M (TV Series 2020– ) - IMDb

The height is following one has 9.7 ratings.
Who's Your Daddy (TV Series 2020– ) - IMDb

Not gonna mention any other links as this is common thing for every single ALT Balaji show.

But this whole act of ALT Balaji seems immature. They think people only see the rating numbers and will be coming to them for watching content. Any educated person will be able to see the truth by seeing reviews.

I wonder why Amazon doesn't take any action on them.

Suggest me some good shows on Netflix.
I have watched following

1.Breaking Bad
2.FRIENDS
3.Better call saul
4.Money Heist
5.The end of f***ng World
6.When they see Us
7.Dark
8.13 reasons why
9.Sacred Games
10.Delhi Crime
11.Jamtara

Please suggest based on above genres.

I have watched following

1.Breaking Bad
2.FRIENDS
3.Better call saul
4.Money Heist
6.When they see Us
7.Dark
8.13 reasons why
9.Sacred Games
10.Delhi Crime
11.Jamtara

Soni (movie) , Altered Carbon.
BTw bolded ones are my favorite.

I have watched following

1.Breaking Bad
2.FRIENDS
3.Better call saul
4.Money Heist
6.When they see Us
7.Dark
8.13 reasons why
9.Sacred Games
10.Delhi Crime
11.Jamtara

Watch Fauda,Stranger Things,Ozark,The Spy,Narcos,Fargo(too slow though).

Panchayat on Prime Video... I must say TVF is way ahead of others in story telling

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock