Want to support our forum? Here's how you can!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,138
  • Views: Views 244,081
every now and then my pc giving me trouble.
in last 1.5 yrs, two Seagate HDD gone, 1SMPS gone. now seriously thinking to replace it...

Me too looking for lappy upgradation .. mine is completely outdated was bought in 2010

Will take a call in coming weeks

Last edited:
Wow, looks super cheap because of discount. Waiting for your review

There was no free delivery option. They charged 40/- for the delivery. So total 389/-, and I think it's still cheap.

There was no free delivery option. They charged 40/- for the delivery. So total 389/-, and I think it's still cheap.

Now the price is 399 :mad::confused::cautious:

BTW Free delivery option is there if the total amount is more than 500, check below
AUSEWuS.jpg

Last edited:
Now the price is 399 :mad::confused::cautious:

BTW Free delivery option is there if the total amount is more than 500, check below
Yeah, saw that. It's because of that stupid Flipkart advantage thing. Don't know why it's mandatory. I recently stopped buying from Flipkart, so didn't bother to make the amount greater than 500. Buy only what you need was my thought, like buying a car charger after buying car!

Last edited:
Yeah, saw that. It's because of that stupid Flipkart advantage thing. Don't know why it's mandatory. I recently stopped buying from Flipkart, so didn't bother to make the amount greater than 500. Buy only what you need was my thought, like buying a car charger after buying car!
Just like Prime, Flipkart also has Flipkart First for 500rs which gives free and quick delivery so Prime is better because of Prime Video!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock