VU Brand After 3 years of usage review

is it VU brand is good brand for durability?

• Yes

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
I have Still CRT TV videocon bazoomba, Its gone more than 20 Years, Its Still working with just 500 for repair work in 2014
Same we also have 2 CRT TVs and 2 LCD tvs. One is LG Flatron 150. The other one is a from a Chinese Company called Oscar. It's from our old CD shop. We also had some LG LCD model. It got damaged after a cricket related accident. And the other one is a Samsung LCD TV bought in 2013 which lasted until last year. It has dead lines. I think it got damaged because of lightning.

My Sony LED also has panel issue just after 4years of buying .
b56a8FY.jpg

The TV era is, before 2013 and after 2013. After 2013, no confident. 2011, 24" LCD TV working fine. 2013 model 32" LED fine. Now vu TV 50" see, God grace!

Last edited:
My LG LED Panel gone bad with water moisture and have back light issue, after spending 2500 for backlight

Before Backlight issue

1ZYlMMf.jpg

after backlight problem solved

bWs6uAz.jpg

after this another problem started that was Remote censor gone, my repair master cut that strip :blush2:

So before that I used in LED after 1am my TV gone off automatically.

SO yesterday its does OFF,

In The Morning I tried very hard get ON, after taking Breakfast mind tube on and remembering my Remote Censor Strip cut by repair master,

No waiting for his Call for material found and its going to replace with new.

Hence Im not shared Confirmatory SS in Grace TV Added in ADTV Thread.

I also have a VU 32D7545(rs.12500) tv bought last year April and got the 2years extended warranty. Running like champ amazing picture quality no problem. If this tv serves me 3 years then it's a total paisa wasool. My suggestion is always plug your TV to a stabilizer or UPS battery & 1st turn off your TV by remote and then turn off the main power switch.

My LG LED Panel gone bad with water moisture and have back light issue, after spending 2500 for backlight

Before Backlight issue

1ZYlMMf.jpg

after backlight problem solved

bWs6uAz.jpg

after this another problem started that was Remote censor gone, my repair master cut that strip :blush2:

So before that I used in LED after 1am my TV gone off automatically.

SO yesterday its does OFF,

In The Morning I tried very hard get ON, after taking Breakfast mind tube on and remembering my Remote Censor Strip cut by repair master,

No waiting for his Call for material found and its going to replace with new.

Hence Im not shared Confirmatory SS in Grace TV Added in ADTV Thread.
Bro This backlight issue is common in most LEDs after 3-4 years or so. The problem actually can be fixed from any local electronic shop. They just have to stick that lens or whatever it is called back to its place. It has fallen from it's place and that's it. Even my TV is having this issue and the reason i can't give it to any shop is there's no backup here so won't get to watch TV for a long time.

BTW 2500 is a lot for such a small issue. This is exactly why it's very risky to spend lakhs on branded TVs. They all will eventually have some fault.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock