VU Brand After 3 years of usage review

is it VU brand is good brand for durability?

• Yes

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters

telugurocks

Reaction score
i have purchased vu 32D6545 from flipkart, on 14 Oct 2015
from past 10 days it is not working.
screen blank, if we check with mobile torch slightly visible.
recently i have given to vu service center, but they are saying as total panel is defective, it costs 8000. actual price of the tv was 14400.
i am feeling as 8000 is too much to repair that tv.
please give your opinion, it will useful to others for durability purpose.
brand wise ok, but sudden investment is making me bad on VU brand.
lots of tv baught by my friends and family members.

bro as we see many threads here most of the LED's are having issues after 3 or 4 years after that seems pure luck if it works!

The same issue which I had my tv for checking whats the issue itself VU asked me to pay 900! I said no and taken my tv to local repair shop they told 3k to fix and no garauntee for that and then I decided not to repair and luckily that time some offers were running in Flipkart I bought VU 32 inch Hd ready at 9k

Few days back I bought MI 32 inch smart tv trust me MI 32 inch tv is no way near to VU picture quality I have 32 inch VU and MI HD ready tv VU tv is awesome in picture quality if you used to VU tv you wont like MI tv

For you its better go for new TV than repairing the old one

bro as we see many threads here most of the LED's are having issues after 3 or 4 years after that seems pure luck if it works!

The same issue which I had my tv for checking whats the issue itself VU asked me to pay 900! I said no and taken my tv to local repair shop they told 3k to fix and no garauntee for that and then I decided not to repair and luckily that time some offers were running in Flipkart I bought VU 32 inch Hd ready at 9k

Few days back I bought MI 32 inch smart tv trust me MI 32 inch tv is no way near to VU picture quality I have 32 inch VU and MI HD ready tv VU tv is awesome in picture quality if you used to VU tv you wont like MI tv

For you its better go for new TV than repairing the old one
Even they are giving only 2 years extended (1+2) warranty, because they know tv will work max 3 years span.

Big comment for led technology. It really cannot be generalized. I have sansui led tv which more than 5 years old. And i have also seen Lg tv failing in less than 3 years.
Bro, if your led worked fine for 5 years then you are more than lucky i feel, because it's not only me but also my friends that have faced panel issue within few years of buying the led tv.
And even here in forum few people have complained about panel issue.

While The performance of LCD tv is much better than LED LCD tv.

*It is totally based on my experience & what I have seen in general.

Last edited:
Bro, if your led worked fine for 5 years then you are more than lucky i feel, because it's not only me but also my friends that have faced panel issue within few years of buying the led tv.
And even here in forum few people have complained about panel issue.

While The performance of LCD tv is much better than LED LCD tv.

*It is totally based on my experience & what I have seen in general.

Only 5 years 🙄

With CRT we expect it to run for atleast 25 years. One of our TV is running Even after 31 years. That tv did not even had av jack to connect STB so we have to retrofit tv to make it work with modern STB.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock