VoWifi support in Airplane mode

d5aqoep

Reaction score
Well my iPhone X supports VoWifi in airplane mode. However most Androids don't support

However it has been successfully made to work on OnePlus 7.

UbHGfCZ.jpg

Original Guide is here. But I have simplified the process below because that guide is as confusing as it gets.
  1. Download this zip as it contains LogKit and EngineeringMode apk. Install them both on your OnePlus phone.
  2. Dial *#800# -> oneplus Logkit -> Function Switch -> enable VoLTE switch & VoWifi switch & VT switch and then reboot your phone
  3. Go to Settings -> Wifi & Internet -> Sim & network -> Sim 1 -> enable VoLTE and Wi-Fi Calling switches. Do the same for Sim 2
  4. Use the Drivers and software from below and not from the above link as the drivers mentioned in the original post do not work.
  5. Correct QPST drivers here.
  6. Correct QPST software here.
  7. Install both the QPST software and drivers with default selections during setup.
  8. Connect your phone to USB port of your PC and dial *#801#
  9. Only enable Full-port switch
  10. Open "PDC" in your QPST start menu folder, best to do by right click & "run as administrator"
  11. In the drop down menu, chose your Qualcomm device. For me it was Qualcomm HS-USB WWAN Adapter 9091 yours can be different.
  12. In the list, Right click on Germany-VoLTE-Vodafone -> SetSelectedConfig -> Sub0
  13. Again Right click on Germany-VoLTE-Vodafone -> SetSelectedConfig -> Sub1
  14. Now just select Germany-VoLTE-Vodafone and click on Activate button at the bottom.
  15. Reboot your phone.
  16. Profit?
TBH it's extremely easy

Can someone report their findings?

Credits user: snake3

PS: I just followed it and it is also working on my OnePlus 7 and my uncle's 7T Pro.

Last edited:
Reactions: iDJ
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock