Vote For Best Antivirus Software.

Which is best antivirus software.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Using 360 total security with avira and bitdefender engines for 3 months since quick heal ts expired, and it is doing a decent job till now...

Bapun Raz said:
Hi,

Just want to revive this thread. I have got free Dell multi user (PCs+Mobiles) license of McAfee license from Dell with my new PC. So using it now, valid till 2018. ;)

One is not enough for modern threats. Run an anti malware protection too along with an on demand scanner once in a week  :k

Sarkar said:
One is not enough for modern threats. Run an anti malware protection too along with on demand scanner once in a week  :k

Already having malwarebytes.. ;)

Bapun Raz said:
Already having malwarebytes.. ;)

I also use Malwarebytes premium with kaspersky IS with once in a week Ondemad scan with Emsisoft Emergency Kit but the recent Malwarebytes 3 is consuming too much RAM around 300 MB :dodgy

How much RAM you have in your PC bro? :huh

where is panda cloud it is best trojan removal antivirus in the world.i recently used many written above antivirus but no one comes near to panda

I am using Kaspersky Total security 2016 and it is about to expire next month. I have been using KIS since 3 years but never had any issues but last year i opted for K Total Security & my machine malfunctioned twice. It was getting the system disk usage to 100%. And then i had to format the window.
Please suggest me good security software which is performing well in your machines, bros.
I have original Win 10 Home Edition on my PC & 32gb Ram.
And if i purchase Malwarebytes licence, will it provide full protection?

I think You missed the opportunity of getting free 380 days license of Zemana anti malware. You could have used it with Windows Defender or 360 Total security as a second second line of defence.

New-PC-Android-iOS-Get-Premium-Softwares-for-free?page=46

I got one and using it. My KIS will expire in few days after that I don't have plan to pay for security as nothing can protect us from Ransomware except Brain.exe and backup. So why should we pay ?

McAfee is giving 6 months free license of their Internet security. You can try it.

Anyway for paid security I prefer KIS and for free I will go with 360 total security with Bitdefender+Avira Engine turned on.  :k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock