Voot Select Login with Amazon Prime account

Kalyan_1980

Reaction score
Through Amazon fire stick i have Sign up voot login with "Amazon Login".

Today i try to login with the browser, in browser there is not option to login with Amazon button

Also not able to login with the amazon credentials in Voot login.

Now how can i login with Voot with Amazon credentials in web browser

Through Amazon fire stick i have Sign up voot login with "Amazon Login".

Today i try to login with the browser, in browser there is not option to login with Amazon button

Also not able to login with the amazon credentials in Voot login.

Now how can i login with Voot with Amazon credentials in web browser
I think u can login with ur mobile number and password of Amazon..
Just a guess only..

I think u can login with ur mobile number and password of Amazon..
Just a guess only..
Thanks for the suggestion. But i tried and not able to login. Got the below message

"The account you are trying to login with is already registered with us. Please check your password and try again."

Thanks for the suggestion. But i tried and not able to login. Got the below message

"The account you are trying to login with is already registered with us. Please check your password and try again."
Then contact or chat with Amazon cc...
They might solve..

Did you get any solution for this? As I am facing this issue now. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock