• Thread starter mask63
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 1,967
Status
Not open for further replies.

mask63

Reaction score
Hello all... Recently two transactions of Rs. 188 and 93 were made from a card linked in Amazon app... When I went through the app to remove the card it showed i am logged out... When I tried to login again with mail ID as well as mobile it showing invalid mail ID and mobile no... Then I checked Amazon prime video and Amazon music... Same case... I was logged out from all and couldn't logged in either by providing mail ID or mobile no... Also tried to clear cache and clear data still nothing useful... Plz help anyone...

Please call Amazon customer care with your Mobile number linked to Amazon. You have a prime membership, customer service will help you easily.

Hello! Let me help you in this case.

1. Ask your bank or use your bank's Internet Banking/Mobile App for temporary block your Debit and Credit Card.

2. Since, account has been already compromised and email have been changed successfully from the hacker's side. Amazon's help will be limited. So what you can do is to mail [email protected] and provide them enough proof about it.

3. You need to really check yourself and your habits because Android / iOS / Linux / MacOS are certainly very free from the virus/backdoor trojans and malwares. So there are two cases left:

> Your Windows OS is compromised.
> You don't know how to manage the passwords.

If it's the later, you need to learn managing the password and spreading out the passwords based upon their usage.

Like always have different passwords for Social Media, E-commerce and Banking. None of these categories should have same/similar passwords.

So that if someone hacks my email ID, he won't be able to have hands on my e-commerce or bank. Same way if someone hacks my e-commerce, he won't be able to access my email ID.

Thsi is what it is. Internet is easy to use, but learning the stuff which makes it secure? I don't think many understands.

Your life's best investment: Go to Amazon.in from your new account or if you are able to get your old account back > First Buy "Eset nod32 Internet Security" and thank me later.

I've 10 systems of my own (PC/Laptops) and all of them have their own unique licensed eset nod32 Internet Security Installed. I don't mind paying 1,000 per year which can save me a lot of time, money and data.

P.S.: I'm Prime Customer for 3-4 years now and I've been Amazon US and Singapore Prime Customer for many years. Prime Customer doesn't mean Privileged Customer Support. It is neither advertised by them and very much self-explanatory.

This decade if your passwords are getting compromised, it's your mistake not the hacker's

Last edited:
Wow still paying for antivirus. On which age are you living ? It's true we needed that in xp time but now all modern os can protect itself

It may be a temporary Amazon server error. Yesterday my Amazon account was opening but nothing showing in it, no order history, no wish list etc, page not loading problem. But today everything came back, allthing working OK.

Wow still paying for antivirus. On which age are you living ? It's true we needed that in xp time but now all modern os can protect itself

I'm living in a age where my concern is to protect my data from any kind of ransomware. To give you an idea, my daily routine doesn't involve downloading from torrents or playing games.

You need to be mature enough to understand this.

And yes, I'm happy I'm paying for them, less piracy. I run company, doing anything illegal can be bad ethics. :)

And your reply to me is the brief explanation of what I've written in my reply originally.

It's true we needed that in xp time but now all modern os can protect itself

3. You need to really check yourself and your habits because Android / iOS / Linux / MacOS are certainly very free from the virus/backdoor trojans and malwares. So there are two cases left:

> Your Windows OS is compromised.
> You don't know how to manage the passwords.

Haha! Better luck next time.

Last edited:
I'm living in a age where my concern is to protect my data from any kind of ransomware. To give you an idea, my daily routine doesn't involve downloading from torrents or playing games.

You need to be mature enough to understand this.

And yes, I'm happy I'm paying for them, less piracy. I run company, doing anything illegal can be bad ethics. :)

And your reply to me is the brief explanation of what I've written in my reply originally.

Haha! Better luck next time.

Yes I am just a kid, recently learned to walk on digital space. And in my little journey I see ransomware protection is built into windows 10.

Anyway you are not spending my money so no more arguments :smile2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock