Voot enters into a content partnership with Ullu

poor tactics... What Next? ALT Balaji or Raj Kundra Production House Video exvlusive deal
Zee5 also needs to get rid of Alt Balaji. They can use the money to acquire some kids or International shows. They can even use it to produce some high quality webseries. Deals like these are made to increase quantity. OTTs needs to concentrate on quality. Sony Liv is the most hated OTT app because of the app. But people still buys the subscription for the high quality original it got. They barely have two releases a month. But those series are unmissable.

Zee5 also needs to get rid of Alt Balaji. They can use the money to acquire some kids or International shows. They can even use it to produce some high quality webseries. Deals like these are made to increase quantity. OTTs needs to concentrate on quality. Sony Liv is the most hated OTT app because of the app. But people still buys the subscription for the high quality original it got. They barely have two releases a month. But those series are unmissable.

I agree. Since ZEE5 launched they always said in interviews we will launch 80 shows this year. But out of those 80, barely one will be watchable.

If you wanna sustain in this market for long, always choose quality over quantity. Doesn't matter if you launch a show once in 6 months.

I agree. Since ZEE5 launched they always said in interviews we will launch 80 shows this year. But out of those 80, barely one will be watchable.

If you wanna sustain in this market for long, always choose quality over quantity. Doesn't matter if you launch a show once in 6 months.
Actually, they could've easily compensate with dubbed Korean shows and other International content. They had big advantage of having archive and latest episodes of their TV channels. Although I think 6 months gap it too long. Just look at Voot. They had got one good show Asur. Than they got other original shows which are barely watchable. Once in two months they can produce good shows. I think industry can produce way more than 6 shows in a year.

Voot will now be home to 100 action-packed shows from the Ullu library.
:huh: Which ACTION packed ??
OOH... I see what they did there... :rofl2:
poor tactics... What Next? ALT Balaji or Raj Kundra Production House Video exvlusive deal
If this goes as per their expectations, then what you have said might be their future plan...

I noticed that they are going after Big Boss audience by adding non action packed shows. Saw some show of Rashmi Desai being added. Shockingly, Ullu has lots of non action packed content. Voot is disappointly bring those. I was looking forward to being fooled for getting the subscription.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock