Vodafone India Launches New Tariff Plan Rs.346 to Counter Reliance

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 86
  • Views: Views 10,203
hike said:
#1 post 2nd para
In case of avoid we need to be double sure so unless you see it on their site and read all terms it is hard to believe.

There are reports that avoid group has split the 1 GB daily data in 500 MB day & 500 MB 3-5 am night data. So if you find it on their site plz share it with us.

In the mean time I am also searching their site.

Sarkar said:
In case of avoid we need to be double sure so unless you see it on their site and read all terms it is hard to believe.
Ya you are right I'm checking it.

One of my close Recharged his Personal Vodafone number with this plan and got total 56GB 3G/4G Data + Unlimited Local + STD Free Calling for 56days.

I got the same offer just for Rs 195 on my Vodafone number. All local/STD unlimited with 1gb 4g/3g per day :) Valid for 28 days.

Sarkar said:
There are reports that avoid group has split the 1 GB daily data in 500 MB day & 500 MB 3-5 am night data. So if you find it on their site plz share it with us.

In the mean time I am also searching their site.
I got the info :k
It's 1GB for whole day :tup Nothing is hidden.

Sarkar said:
So 500 MB night hidden term is only with airtel
Yes one of my friend got that also in Airtel :k
But, whatever Airtel plays trick and Vodafone not bcoz its network is not that much superior.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock