Good News Vodafone India announces free Netflix subscription for RED post-paid customers

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Telecom service provider Vodafone is offering a complimentary Netflix subscription for its RED post-paid customers in India. The company has announced that RED post-paid subscribers using Rs 1,299 and higher plans are eligible to get up to one-year Netflix subscription for free.

RED post-paid customers can avail free Netflix subscription by visiting the official Vodafone India online store or they can activate the scheme by texting ‘Netflix’ to 199 from their RED post-paid number.

The users will get Rs 500 per month credited to their Netflix account depending on the value of the plan.

The RED post-paid plans start from Rs 499. The subscribers opting for the Netflix offer will initially get a free two months’ subscription. After the gift period, the monthly rental as per the Netflix plan chosen by the consumer will be added to the customers’ Vodafone bill. Vodafone’s Rs 1,299 RED plan offers its customer unlimited calls including free outgoing roaming calls on its home network. It comes bundled with 100 text messages and 20GB of 4G/3G data smartphone users. The company is also offering 30GB free data to RED 1299 Unlimited plan subscribers.

Vodafone India announces free Netflix subscription for RED post-paid customers | TelevisionPost.com

The plans are to costly bro. If one is affordable to go for those costly plans, he can easily get Netflix subscription.

The plans are to costly bro. If one is affordable to go for those costly plans, he can easily get Netflix subscription.
I know its still not affordable but i just wrote that they are slowly adapting means they started bundling it. Hopefully they will come up airtel postpaid as well..

And yesterday also i tried to start free one month, and they are asking for payment details. No free viewing unless you provide them credit card details. This is still bad..
same with HOTSTAR also.

They have sharing plans too i guess, a group of people (around 3) can share one netflix plan and divide the money to pay the package fees.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock