Vodafone Idea Merged : News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul1117kumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 247
  • Views Views: Views 37,861
Many areaslike in our village have overlapping 4G transmitter of both Idea and Voda so they will remove duplicate and install those in new areas to expand coverage and use single transmitter to cover both brands
Areas which idea lacks coverage will filled by vodafone and vice versa. Overlapped transmitters will used for areas which both haven't coverage. If it comes true the new company will become the strongest and far infront of others:love:

In my city Idea is using Airtel tower for 4g signal.pathetic internet speed. Speed like 2G

New Delhi: Vodafone Group Plc chief executive officer (CEO) Vittorio Colao has said on Tuesday that he is optimistic that the merger with Idea Cellular Ltd will be completed during his tenure.
“I am always optimistic, so the answer is yes because I am optimistic,” said Colao, who will exit the British telecom company in October after a decade-long career at Vodafone. Nick Read, the chief financial officer, is slated to take over as the CEO.

Vodafone optimistic Idea merger will be completed by October, says CEO Vittorio Colao

I see that 2g signals have been combined and now network name is dependent on sim. What about 3g and 4g? Do you still see different networks?

Idea Cellular to bear Vodafone India liabilities worth Rs 13,600cr before final DoT merger approval

The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) requires Idea Cellular to provide bank guarantees and payments for the spectrum bought by Vodafone India before final approval for their merger is granted.

According to a BloombergQuint report, Idea Cellular is expected to pay close to Rs 13,600 crore in the form of payments and bank guarantees.

Idea Cellular to bear Vodafone India liabilities worth Rs 13,600cr before final DoT merger approval

The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) requires Idea Cellular to provide bank guarantees and payments for the spectrum bought by Vodafone India before final approval for their merger is granted.

According to a BloombergQuint report, Idea Cellular is expected to pay close to Rs 13,600 crore in the form of payments and bank guarantees.

Now this merger getting bore like dish-d2h merge :D:D:p:p:devilish::devilish::geek::geek::sneaky::sneaky::sleep::sleep:

#SinbadStory
@RajKumar bro ;)

Back
Top Bottom