Breaking Vodafone-Idea launched 3 new prepaid plans priced at Rs 17, Rs 57 and Rs 1,999

Naimish555

Contributor
Reaction score
1) Vi ₹ 17 plan details :

Note :- Active validity plan is required for ₹17 plan.

gV4ps85.jpg

2) Vi ₹ 57 plan details:-

Note :- Active validity plan is required for ₹57 plan.

TxaJQKD.jpg

3) Vi ₹1,999 Plan Details

fHYlPSJ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
₹17 free was ₹16 unlimited plan before. Does anyone know whether this works with ₹118 plan?

₹17 free was ₹16 unlimited plan before. Does anyone know whether this works with ₹118 plan?
That was (₹16) plan only 1 GB for 24 hours..
This is ₹17 Unlimited Data Night Plan.
With ₹118 plan (12 GB) definitely you can add on with this plan because ₹118 plan has base validity of 28 days..

With ₹118 plan (12 GB) definitely you can add on with this plan because ₹118 plan has base validity of 28 days..
Last I used way back in 2017. ₹8 was 1 hour 4G unlimited. ₹16 was night unlimited. Than they brought night unlimited packs for normal packs.

Rs 118 plan base service validity of 28 days has been removed now. It was a good option to use with existing Main Balance, but cant use it any more for service validity.

Rs 118 plan base service validity of 28 days has been removed now. It was a good option to use with existing Main Balance, but cant use it any more for service validity.
No,
I think you have some misunderstanding..
₹118 data plan having 28 days service validity..
8sU4zYx.png

No,
I think you have some misunderstanding..
₹118 data plan having 28 days service validity..

I think this is again Circle-specific. I am looking for Mumbai Circle and I see this: No Service Validity.
I also recently posted few changes done by Vi in the Mumbai Circle.
Refer: Discussion - Vi discontinues Rs 279 plan, reduces validity of Rs 99 & Rs 128 plan [Mumbai Circle]
A plan gives service validity in One circle and NOT so in another circle. Even in same circle, a plan gives better value to a user who rarely recharges his number than a regular user.

This differential treatment and cluster by cluster approach is killing VoId and sadly they are not at all learning from their mistakes.

A plan gives service validity in One circle and NOT so in another circle. Even in same circle, a plan gives better value to a user who rarely recharges his number than a regular user.

This differential treatment and cluster by cluster approach is killing VoId and sadly they are not at all learning from their mistakes.
I agree. Not sure how TRAI is allowing this.
Telcos are rampantly abusing norms. Same with the Rs 99 plan, Rs 279 plan (discontinued only in Mumbai circle)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock