Discussion Vocal for Local

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 1,721
Those pigeons doesn't contribute in our economy the citizen, the youth, the manpower does.
Fair point. But what happens when US tech companies starts stop hiring Indian executives. How would you react? Never start a boycott campaign against companies that respect this country and it's law.

Fair point. But what happens when US tech companies starts stop hiring Indian executives. How would you react? Never start a boycott campaign against companies that respect this country and it's law.
I'm not asking to boycott whatsapp coz it's impossible as our MSME deal with foreign customers and easiest way is whatsapp. Apart from this see I never used term boycott, I'm just saying let's change our preference.
I think you have posted this thread earlier...
But somehow i am not able to find it out.
Yeah I've posted this topic in DDF forum social section but from there it was removed coz hike messenger was apps based topic and I took Vocal for Local as social topic . Leave it, it's just another thing let me know your side.

Here's my vocal thoughts for local. Don't use any messengers. Our ancestors use to send messages using pigeons. To keep our traditions alive. I request boycotting modern technology and start using pigeons to send messages. This not only helps keep our tradition alive. Also give jobs to thousands of unemployed pigeons.
Source

Were you referring this ?

I created this thread to promote domestic businesses. Don't use the thread to defame other countries and brands. Use this thread to promote local brands.

Easemytrip trending 4 days. Similarly Roposo, Rizzle, MojApp, etc are trending.
India itself has many short video app like
Roposo
BoloIndya
Rizzle (dual home San Francisco and India)
MojApp launched few days ago but #1
Trell
Chingari

Mitron
MX Taka Tak (Yess MX 😂)
MX also bring MX ShareKaro

I'm not promoting "Mitron and MX products" coz they both origin country is still confusing like both are Made in India but one source code are from Pakistan and another one is funded by China.
As both alternative are already present.
What do you think guys?

We have alternative of every app, except games. They are really ignoring a billion dollars industry which has very high growth potential. Government should promote it ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock