Discussion Vocal for Local

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 1,722

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys hope you all are fine and doing great in Lockdown 4.0 and Yes this ' Vocal for Local ' very much buzzing around the internet these days.
So, I also took small initiative to promote one of most popular Indian messenger which is well known among us but very few of us use it.
Yes, that's ' hike messenger ' so request you all to give your opinion on this and if like do help to reach many.
Also, I'm getting a wonderful response for this on SocialMedia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my vocal thoughts for local. Don't use any messengers. Our ancestors use to send messages using pigeons. To keep our traditions alive. I request boycotting modern technology and start using pigeons to send messages. This not only helps keep our tradition alive. Also give jobs to thousands of unemployed pigeons.

@hike, both images has been deleted since they had watermarks of your social handle and we do not allow that kind of images. Leaving you unbanned for this time. Please take care now on, if repeated, won't be spared.

Feel free to add unwatermarked images. Never post watermarked images showing your contacts, they aren't allowed.

@hike, both images has been deleted since they had watermarks of your social handle and we do not allow that kind of images. Leaving you unbanned for this time. Please take care now on, if repeated, won't be spared.

Feel free to add unwatermarked images. Never post watermarked images showing your contacts, they aren't allowed.
Yeah I'll edit it repost 🙏🏻

Here's my vocal thoughts for local. Don't use any messengers. Our ancestors use to send messages using pigeons. To keep our traditions alive. I request boycotting modern technology and start using pigeons to send messages. This not only helps keep our tradition alive. Also give jobs to thousands of unemployed pigeons.
Yeah why not but don't you think we are discussing something else?

Last edited:
I guess my idea of sharing my thoughts over here was not good. 😟 I'll not post such low content in this high society forum.

Thanks
If you are hurt due to a post, don't blame the whole forum for it. It should be between the respective member and you. Forum is not responsible for what members opinions are.

"High society forum". I mean what the!!! We never claimed anything such. Everyone is equal here and what matters the most is knowledge. Don't blame us for something we are not responsible of.

You have posted a topic which will indeed receive such criticism. If you were not ready to take them lightly, you couldn't have posted it in the first place.

The behavior you are showing now usually comes when you are hurt and you have no clue how to counter.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock