Article Vi’s Rs 1197 prepaid plan now available to more subscribers

OnlyTech

OnlyTech bot
Reaction score
Vi (formerly Vodafone Idea) has today opened up the availability of its Rs 1197 prepaid plan making it available to more Vi customers unlike earlier wherein it was limited to new and existing customers purchasing a smartphone...

Read full article: Vi’s Rs 1197 prepaid plan now available to more subscribers

This thread is for the general discussion of the article. Please add to the discussion here.

Got this popup. Plus they moved 1499 and 2399 towards the upper end on their website. Then this, price hike imminent 🤨

gna9Ku7.jpg

Last edited:
Got this popup. Plus they moved 1499 and 2399 towards the upper end on their website. Then this, price hike imminent 🤨

gna9Ku7.jpg
I think they will implement new tariff from Dec2020 onwads as per previous year increased time.

Last edited:
does vi supports queue recharge?
Earlier idea supports recharge queue in unlimited plans by extending the validity. Since VoId will exist without a doubt till Jan2023, I recharged (daily 1.5GB) till that date, before the Dec2019 price hike.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock